Assessment and qualification
Mindfulness teacher students are assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Rapport skills
- Assessment and preparation of clients / learners
- Client / learner safety
- Teaching / facilitation ability
- Outcome monitoring
- Client / learner evaluation
The following assessment methods are applied:
- Observational assessment during the course of the training
- Assignment based, post-course assessment involving practical case study work and written case study report
Please note that the inclusive training fees cover assessment and certification, along with all teaching materials including a printed and electronic training manual, PowerPoint slides and other support materials.
The UK College mindfulness teacher training course provides a fully assessed and certificated teaching qualification, graduates of which are offered the opportunity to become part of the Mindfulness Now network of accredited teachers of mindfulness meditation. This is not a business franchise and there is nothing to purchase. Annually renewable licences are granted on an on-going basis for accredited teachers.